Project title | Luís Azevedo Internacional Project code | NORTE-02-0752-FEDER-001606
Main objective | Strengthen the competitiveness of PME’s
Intervention region | NORTH
Beneficiary entity | LUÍS AZEVEDO & FILHOS, S.A.________________________________________________
Approval date | 12-11-2015
Start date | 25-05-2015 Completion date | 24-05-2017
Total eligible cost | 234.094,60€
European Union financial support | FEDER – 105.342,57€
Objectives, activities and expected / achieved results
The company Luís Azevedo & Filhos, Lda. Was created in 1996, dedicating itself until today to the wholesale trade of textiles, with an internal department of creation / development of products and quality control.
It has a diversified customer portfolio, but mostly in the national territory, already exporting to several international markets. Thus, it intends to increase its presence in foreign markets, being recognized for its quality, innovation and bold design.
With the internationalization project, the company outlined strategic objectives that essentially go through:
– Development of new collections, with new design and new technical features;
– Increase presence and visibility in foreign markets;
– Extend the presence in international fairs;
– Improve the promotion of your products, by betting on digital marketing;
– Achieve a direct export rate of 37.20%.
To achieve the objectives in question, the promoter plans to develop an action plan, framed in the following types:
– Knowledge of foreign markets: through participation in international fairs in the sector, with a representative stand to publicize the company and its products;
– Presence on the web, through the digital economy: via SEO, Google Adwords and website remodeling, with the creation of an area reserved for customers;
– Prospecting and presence in international markets: by conducting prospecting missions in different markets where you intend to enter;
– International Marketing: for the development of multilingual catalogs and the hiring of 2 Human Resources for the Commercial area.